Have had a recuperative day at 221B. Holmes has been playing his violin while Miss Adler sings for us. I have been going through my papers and have found something of note-an old drawing done by an artist Holmes commissioned. It is not in the best condition, bearing mark of coffee and, I hope, chemicals Holmes has spilt on it. Ink has stuck to it, and Holmes has scrawled our names upon it in his usual, reckless manner. All the same, I thought it worthy of sharing.
Had Watson framed it and put it on the mantle as I requested-rather than his horrendous vase-the fate of this portrait would likely have changed. It is, therefore, Watson’s fault.
- baker-street-bravado reblogged this from rdjudesherlockholmes
- mgntc reblogged this from rdjudesherlockholmes
- loki-toki likes this
- dysfunctionalfrostyhyena reblogged this from rdjudesherlockholmes
- livetheburiedlife likes this
- littlehalo likes this
- nataliejayne likes this
- sofazzio likes this
- cagedbirds likes this
- sherlockhart reblogged this from rdjudesherlockholmes
- rdjudesherlockholmes reblogged this from within221b
- within221b posted this